Together we’re changing the world.
This is NI’s confession.National Instruments is an American corporate, which is a market leader in measurement and control automatization. It’s first overseas production site was opened in 2001, in Debrecen. In the past 15 years we have grown from a company with 200 people into an employer with more than 1100 colleagues. Besides our continuous improvement we are proud of our corporate culture and our devotion to provide systems to engineers and scientist by which enables them to change the world.
Among our customers you can find such names like Airbus, Subaru and Hyundai, and our products have been used even in NASA experiments. Thanks to our dedication to innovation, besides manufacturing, today NI Hungary has 12 departments.
Our branch in Debrecen is the main location of regional and global centers. The list of our departments includes Engineering, IT, Research and Development, as well as Finance, Legal and Service Centers. Our colleagues are welcomed in a modern and inspirational work environment every day where they can improve their skills and knowledge through professional challenges and internal trainings.
Screening incoming datas for possible mistakes and escalate them to the offices/costumers
- Processing datas
- Phone contact with the costumers if any needed data is missing
- from the order
- Keep in touch with partner offices and other departments
- Solving problems and occurring questions
- Upkeep and update database
- Develop processes and patricipate in projects
- Additional order modifying
- Coordinating the repairing and calibration of the products
- Accounting Ni products required by external commercial offices for inner disposal
- Administration of special costumer needs
- Handling special contracts (VIP Costumers
- great value orders
- special services connecting to NI products)
- Coordinating the procurement of advertising materials
- Szükséges nyelvtudás:
german or italian or french or spanish and at least
- Munkaidő mértéke:
- Munkavégzés helye: Debrecen
Érdekel a pozíció?